Sunday, April 03, 2011

End of week 4..

So... this is the last day of week four... where am I?

Week three was less than productive... :( I only wrote 1.5 pages, and life was just too insane for me to try for more... failure.

Because of week three's failure I gave up on week four... but I don't get another week four... It's Saturday and I'm sitting around trying to get motivated...

I sent an important email off.
I am staring at THOUSANDS of data points in loggerpro trying to figure out what the HELL is going on with my data... no clue, but I am kinda stuck in the paper cause the next thing I want to write about is this data...
I also have more data I want to take and some experiments I want to try out, but I had zero time to do it at the bout last weekend... So I'm hoping for some time to do it at practice... need to look into that.
And I need to get back to making my daily goals, sticking to them and failing less.

This is not a happy update.

All in all, I have added 7.5 new pages to my paper... I think the total length is now 25 pages, but that is including the TOC and title page and several of those "pages" are not full pages because of chapters....

I also need more editors... Any takers?

No comments: