Sunday, April 03, 2011

Saturday

So, Finally I sat down to work today... one of the things that's been holding me back a lot the past few weeks is all of this crazy data I collected... I had no idea how to read it... I spent about an hour... probably more, talking to a fellow physics phreak today trying to figure it all out. I have a lot more to write about now... so hopefully I will keep up this motivation... Hoping to have a basic draft done in about a week and a half... so I can be finished by May for graduation!!!

Seems so far away, and so close at the same time... scary and enthralling...

2 comments:

Elexina said...

Work it, Amander!! Nut up or shut up!!
You can send me stuff to edit if you want, but if you need a physics phreak editor... you might do better with an internet ad...
Anyway, get 'er done, woman!! No excuses!

Pam said...

Admitting that you haven't done well enough is sometimes the hardest part. Stick with it and you'll get it done. Just think how nice it will be when this is in the Done column.