Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 4

So I now have 2 full new pages... that was my goal to earn scrimmage this week... it wasn't easy. I have a lot of formatting work to do, so I better do that over the weekend.

In other news... I wrote a paper in December to remove one of my old bad grades. I had 8 people edit it... (at least) and I fretted over that paper for AGES! (years even... took the class in 2007!!!) but I handed the paper in and just found out I earned an A-.... !!!!!!!!! ^.^ Yay!

Tomorrow I need to write one more page and then I can play Amputheatre. I had hoped to have 2.5 pages finished by today, but... oh well... it's better than nothing.

Tomorrow's plan:
4:15-5:15 write another page
5:15-5:25 take a break
5:25-6:25 finish up that 3rd page OR start working on formatting the paper properly
6:25-7 eat and drive to Amputheatre
7-? KILL!

I have no idea how Saturday will work yet... unfortunately my weekends are often very lax... which is a bad thing, I don't do well without a schedule. Who knows!

3 comments:

Jen P said...

I still don't understand the point of blogs... it's like a computerized diary that the whole world can read...

Elexina said...

If you don't work well without a schedule, ma'am, then MAKE A SCHEDULE!! :) If you ever need a (mostly) quiet place to study and work on your paper, you are welcome to the witch room. Couch, chair, table, giant pillows... Lemme know.
Keep it up, kid. I SUPPORT YOU!!

Pam said...

Hopefully you learned a lesson ...that being that you are capable of anything and it's just a waste of time thinking you won't do well!!