Thursday, September 24, 2009

Uhg.... day 3

I really had to force myself to do this tonight, I would much rather be sleeping or reading now...

Health

I went to the gym with my sister and did a stretching class and also took my mom's dog for a walk today. I took it really easy cause my legs hurt so much and mostly sat on my butt all day. I got my cousin into Livestrong.com, which I think is awesome... I like being able to help others around me lead a healthier life.

Exercise time: 75 min
Total Cal: 2110
Net Cal: 1823
Protein: 70g
Fiber: 31g

Education/Job (hunting)
I spent at least 2, if not 3 hours today working on that ethics thing... I wish I was a faster reader, but I am who I am... I just have two modules left, shouldn't take me more than an hour to finish it up... I will be doing that tomorrow.

Other
I didn't spend a lot of time in Facebook today, which I think is a good thing.

Needs Improvement
I have to get the guts to call some of the schools I applied too... and consider putting in some non-teaching applications.

Tomorrow's goals
- get cat food (I forgot to go yesterday)
-Finish the ethics course
-read one or two projects (I also didn't do this yesterday...)
-Call and cancel my RAC appointment
-Meet up with Noel and the CAP people
-Knock down at least one person at derby practice tomorrow night

2 comments:

boblog said...

Why do you need "guts" to call anyone? You are giving them the opportunity to hire you and to benefit from your skills, right?

Also, your About section still says you live in Korea...

Amanda said...

I just feel like if I call them I will be hassling them... But you have a good point here... and I fixed the "about me" section, thanks for the heads up :)