Wednesday, September 23, 2009

DAY 2!!! Two days in a row I am reflecting! YAY!

Health
I went to the gym to meet with the PT and plan my weight lifting.... grrrr... I do not like weight lifting, and I'm not a huge fan of this PT either, oh wells... its included in the membership... Apparently I need to meet with him one more time, and I don't understand why... I was 10 min late today, so I bet he hated me from the beginning because of that. My everything still hurts from the total body conditioning class I took yesterday, so practice tonight was a little weak. Only four other girls and our coach showed up.... That really wasn't so bad, but I love my teammates and I enjoy seeing them... I did work on running on my toe stops and got a lot better at it today... I also had an AMAZING break through... I jumped over some cones with both legs going up at the same time! I'm super psyched about this since it is something I seriously doubted I would ever be able to do. I'm lucky to have such a great coach, hes really supportive and pretty good at making you want to try new/scary/dangerous things ..hahahaha!... so maybe that's not such a good thing, but I like it :) I didn't eat enough calories today... I don't think that is possible.... But I guess Livestrong doesn't lie!

Exercise time: 3 hours
Total Cal: 1956
Net Cal: 1099
Protein: 75g
Fiber: 56g

Education/Job (hunting)
NADA.... sigh... total loser in this department today!

Other
I contacted an old friend who I haven't talked to in MONTHS! Her and I are going to hang out this week, and I'm super happy about that :) I'm not very good at staying in contact with people, so I know I have to make more of an effort in this department.

Needs Improvement
No surprise... I REALLY need to get serious about this grad project and job hunting... nuff said.

Tomorrow's goals
- get cat food
-Work on the ethics course
-read one or two projects

I think those are pretty easy goals... I should be able to do that... lets see....

No comments: