Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day one is over

So, I've decided to try and become super ultra awesome.... :) hehe... I don't really have any plan, but each day I'm going to try to reflect on what I did to become more awesome... Here goes.

Health
I went to the gym today and participated it my first ever spinning class and my second ever aerobics type class. Those two classes kicked my ass! I pay about $50 a month for my membership, and after just one day I feel like it has paid for itself! I want to take "total body conditioning" every single day!... But I think if I did that I would die! I almost puked twice during the class.... It kinda pisses me off when I find things I can't do. I feel like I already exercise enough, so I should be able to do anything... which is SO not the case. I love learning new things, and pushing myself to new limits, and I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of that in the near future.

I also started using the Livestrong.com Daily Plate to log my food again... I really hope I can keep up with it this time because I love being able to see how I'm doing with my eating habits.... I know I make stupid eating choice all too often, but I'm trying to improve :)

Exercise time: 1.5 hours
Total Cal: 2331
Net Cal: 1564
Protein: 87g
Fiber: 39g

Education/Job (hunting)
Not so good in this department today. I did spend some time reading another person's grad project (which is something my prof wants me to do) and I organized my stuff... I will do more with this tomorrow though

Other
I spent most of this morning cleaning. Always a good thing :)

Needs Improvement
I neeeeeeeeed to spend less time on Facebook and other such life draining garbage on the internet... But I love it because it makes me feel closer to my friends... I crave socialization! I also need to get down and dirty with this grad project. I know I can do it, I just have to do it... I think I'm just so afraid of writing something that sucks that I don't even want to try... its been sooooo long... And I need need NEED to get a job... I have to start calling the places I sent my application to and say to them, "Yo homies, what up?"... Or something like that.

No comments: