Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day four and 5!

Ooops... I was too tired last night... I don't even remember falling asleep!

Health

Yesterday was scrimmage night at derby practice, and my team only had 7 people... so I played in more than half of the jams... it was AWESOME! But I was knocked out! I tried to go to the gym today, but I locked my keys in my truck... ooops.... Joan saved me :) I love my sister!

Day 5
Exercise time: zero min
Total Cal: 1562
Net Cal: 1562
Protein: 58g
Fiber: 40g

Day 4
Exercise time: 2 hours
Total Cal: 2329
Net Cal: 1550
Protein: 84g
Fiber: 49g

Education/Job (hunting)
I went online this morning and submitted more applications, mostly for substitute teaching... they all request that I don't call and ask about the status of my application... sigh... oh well... Next I will be applying for non-teaching jobs, oh well, its better than nothing... I didn't do any grad work since Wednesday though (Bad Manda!)

Other
I got most of my todo list done today

Needs Improvement
I need to be more serious about getting to the gym... Joan went more than I did this week!

Tomorrow's goals
- text fellow teammate about the Whip It sneak preview... and hopefully go to it
- Be a very good student at my motorcycle class tomorrow and get there on time!
- Don't spend a lot of money!

1 comment:

elexa68 said...

How is the motorcycle class going? Let me know if you want to go to a parking lot sometime, I will let you ride Eleanor :)